Saturday, July 4, 2015

Introducing a new contributor - R. Kurtz Holloway

Hello to all of Mark's readers. I would like to introduce myself. My name is R. Kurtz Holloway but people call me Kurt. Like Mark, I am an attorney. Mark and I have been talking for months about how we might work together and one of the ways we came up with was for me to join him on his blog.

My areas of concentration are estate planning, estate administration, real estate, small business issues and bankruptcy. In the coming days I will join Mark by sharing some thoughts and tips with you about those areas. But, for today...

Have a great 4th of July. We're headed off with our family to see a parade this morning.

If you want want to know more about R. Kurtz Holloway, check out: http://www.whhslaw.com/attorneys/r-kurtz-holloway

#Bucks_County #lawyer #lawyers, #Montgomery_County #Souderton #Pottstown #Law_Firm #Wills #Power-of-Attorney #Living_Will #Healthcare  #Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment