Wednesday, July 29, 2015

USCIS Bulletin - Updates to Forms I-865, I-601A, I-212, I-90, I-612 and G-884

It is really hard to tell a client their application was returned because it was filed on the wrong version of the USCIS Form. It is important to check the dates on the forms and the instruction page on the USCIS website to make sure you are using the most current form. If they are accepting the earlier forms, it will state that on the website. Here are some changes ...

Direct from USCIS:

"Updates to Forms I-865, I-601A, I-212, I-90, I-612 and G-884

07/28/2015
Last week, USCIS published the following:

For more, see our Forms Updates page."
 
If you want assistance, legal representation, or just want to know more about Mark Medvesky or Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky LLP, check out our website at www.whhmlaw.com.

#BucksCounty #Immigration #lawyer #lawyers, #MontgomeryCounty #Souderton #Law_Firm

No comments:

Post a Comment