Saturday, April 25, 2015

A new phase of Medvesky Law Office LLC

A new phase of Medvesky Law Office LLC is opening. It is with mixed emotions I write this. Doug Wortman has taken a position with another firm. I met Doug in 1993 when I joined the 913th Airlift Wing at Willow Grove (the intel shop). We connected again as he was graduating law school and I was planning to open Medvesky Law. He joined me as at the open of the office. Recently, he was offered a great opportunity. I appreciate the help he gave me as we opened the office and his absence will be noticed. I wish him the best of luck in his new position.


If you want assistance, legal representation, or just want to know more about Mark Medvesky or Medvesky Law Office, LLC, check out my website at www.medveskylaw.com.

 #Montgomery_County #law_firm #Bucks_County #Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment