Thursday, September 17, 2015

Anticipating What Our Business Clients Need and When They Need It

I recently was engaged by a new professional business client.  I prepared two key operational agreements for the principals.  After delivering the documents ahead of the promised date, I did not hear back from the client after a couple of weeks. It became obvious to me they were too busy to read them. So, I scheduled a meeting at the client's office to summarize the agreements and answer questions. I knew this would help them focus on the issues involved and get these important documents signed and operational for the principals. They really appreciated this approach. This is just one way our business law team builds relationships with our clients.
By R. Kurtz "Kurt" Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment