|Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici
This LSS Financial Counseling Blog article; 4 Big Reasons Not to Borrow From Your Retirement Fund, gives you a couple additional reasons not to use your retirement fund. The article lays out four reasons:
- You’re stealing from your future self
- You’ll have less options
- It’s not free money
- There are risks
The article explains each reason. It talks about other options instead of bankruptcy. But that is ok because financial problems do not have a one-size fits all solutions. Check out the article if this topic interests you.
You can also check out some of my other blog entries:
- Bankruptcy - I cannot say it any better than this: "Bankruptcy is an excellent retirement strategy"
- Bankruptcy - How can I file bankruptcy with $50,000 in my retirement account?
- Bankruptcy - When is it a "good" time to file?
- New Reviews - Have you checked my review page recently?
If you want assistance, legal representation, or just want to know more about Mark Medvesky or our firm of Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky LLP, check out our website at www.whhmlaw.com or call us a 215-660-3170 and schedule an appointment.
#bankruptcy Chapter7 #Chapter13 #MontgomeryCounty #lawfirm #BucksCounty #Pennsylvania