- Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status;
- The Form I-821 application fee (or a fee-waiver request);
- The biometric services fee (or a fee-waiver request) if you are 14 years of age or older;
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, regardless of whether you want an Employment Authorization Document (EAD); and
- The Form I-765 application fee (or a fee-waiver request), but only if you want an EAD. If you do not want an EAD, no application fee is required. There is no Form I-765 fee for initial applicants under the age of 14 or over 65; these applicants may receive their initial EAD cards for free.
#BucksCounty #Immigration #lawyer #lawyers, #MontgomeryCounty #Souderton #LawFirm
If you want to know more about Mark Medvesky or Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky LLP, check out our website at www.whhmlaw.com