Friday, February 13, 2015

Telephone Issues yesterday

Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Anyone who called yesterday may have received a message that our voicemail was full. I apologize for the problem. The voicemails automatically delete after a certain time and this is the first time since we opened the messages built faster than they were deleted. This shows our practice is growing but I should have been paying attention to the mailbox.

We will make an added effort to call people we were expecting calls from. But if you called yesterday and didn't get through, please know the system is cleaned up and if you do not reach Doug or me, you will be able to leave a message. We really do try to return calls as soon as possible. Again, I am a little embarrassed I let the box get so full and I apologized for the inconvenience.

If you want assistance, legal representation, or just want to know more about Medvesky Law Office, LLC, check out our website at www.medveskylaw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment