Thursday, April 9, 2015

New Reviews - Have you checked my review page recently?

Over the last month or so We have had a couple more people review our work. We are lucky to have some great clients. If you haven't check our reviews lately here is a new one on AVVO:

Reviews found on AVVO (http://bit.ly/1xBM7bK)

"Bankruptcy Review - Posted by a client (5 stars)

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles
at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Mark was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful to me during a difficult time. I was helping a parent with some very difficult financial decisions that they weren't ready to accept. Mark was so patient with me as moved through the process with many road blocks being thrown in front of us. He always communicated with me the next step, he promptly got back to me when I would contact him and he was always just very pleasant to deal with. Thank you Mark for all your help!"


You can find more here: http://medveskylaw.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html

Thank you all for your kind words.

If you want assistance, legal representation, or just want to know more about Medvesky Law Office, LLC, check out our website at www.medveskylaw.com.
 
#Montgomery_County #law_firm #Bucks_County #Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment